Thursday 12 May 2011

Result after our recent move.


We had a great morning yesterday sorting out a few things that needed to get done, we recently moved from our lovely little kitchen in Chelford to Altrincham and we have noticed a great improvement in our available cash flow.

Costs are getting higher, and we haven't noticed much change in the food prices going down-but then again we use premium ingredients to make our bespoke products.
So in our effort to still trade efficiently in the market place, and continue making you our customers fantastic produce we made the decision to move.

Our move to our Altincham kitchen has shown that already 12 days into this month we have made savings. Savings that would benefit you.

It would not be fair of us not to pass these saving onto you our customer, and yesterday many of our products were lowered in price. Some prices in fact lowered by £7 or others by a few pence. We increased packet sizes and weight's also in our bagged truffles, and still getting the best that your money can get.
We continue to build new product lines, and continue to make a premium product for you.

We love what we do, and hope that you will continue to use us for future events, parties and even household treats.

Thank-you for your custom.

Regards
The Pastry King Team

http://www.thepastryking.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

About Me

My photo
The Pastry king was started in 2009 when I wanted to showcase my skills, & a personal résumé portfolio. The credit crunch really resulted in founding a business, The Pastry King, the name became about, because of circumstances during the time. It was when deciding on this very blogging handle; did I think of one particular pastry chef, the person I most admired & wanted to learn from. To me, he is a Pastry King – so it was from there it came really. The Pastry King grew, people showed they wanted a bespoke service even in a credit crunch. The early days I made chocolates, & cakes. I involved myself in consultancy roles and training jobs. I helped businesses developed recipes and so much more. At one time I was developing my range of chocolate spreads, & award winning truffle selection, packaged to be shelf ready for retailers to sell from their store shelves. Several years back I decided to close up shop, really due to a job vacancy I took post of. One, which I could not & therefore did not refuse. Over the past few years, I have really enjoyed to still be doing what I love doing, & since become a father to one lovely little boy. I consider myself to be very lucky.