Friday 4 February 2011

Cheshire Bridal Patisserie




In December 2010 our new website called Cheshire Bridal Patisserie went online. On it we offer our bespoke services aimed at the wedding market and strive to push our business forward.

Link: www.cheshirebridalpatisserie.co.uk

The Sweetie Bar provides a stunning and unique dimension to your wedding, and can be a mixture of sweets and baked items, and, of course, chocolates! Choose from old fashioned boiled sweets, lollipops, liquorice swirls, bonbons, cupcakes, sherbets, biscuits and cookies, mini jellies and much more. All of these dainties will be displayed in glass jars, decorative glasses, crystal jars and platters. A deposit will be required for these, which will be refunded on their safe return.

The main centrepiece of your wedding breakfast will always be the cake, and the Sweetie Bar will be tailored to complement that to perfection: add a splash of pizzazz to a wonderful day by incorporating this fun-filled creation!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

About Me

My photo
The Pastry king was started in 2009 when I wanted to showcase my skills, & a personal résumé portfolio. The credit crunch really resulted in founding a business, The Pastry King, the name became about, because of circumstances during the time. It was when deciding on this very blogging handle; did I think of one particular pastry chef, the person I most admired & wanted to learn from. To me, he is a Pastry King – so it was from there it came really. The Pastry King grew, people showed they wanted a bespoke service even in a credit crunch. The early days I made chocolates, & cakes. I involved myself in consultancy roles and training jobs. I helped businesses developed recipes and so much more. At one time I was developing my range of chocolate spreads, & award winning truffle selection, packaged to be shelf ready for retailers to sell from their store shelves. Several years back I decided to close up shop, really due to a job vacancy I took post of. One, which I could not & therefore did not refuse. Over the past few years, I have really enjoyed to still be doing what I love doing, & since become a father to one lovely little boy. I consider myself to be very lucky.